§ 1 General Provisions
Pursuant to Article 8(1)(1) of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended) Independent Digital Sp. z o. o. (Ltd.) provides you with these regulations for the provision of electronic services via the website at www.id-education.pl These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) specify:
- These regulations (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”) specify:
- types and scope of services provided by Independent Digital Sp. z o. o. electronically;
- the conditions for the provision of electronic services;
- the conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services;
- complaint procedure regarding the provision of electronic services.
- The Regulations are available on the website www.id-education.pl in the form of a document saved in the “pdf” format. – this document can be opened in a web browser as well as saved in the device’s memory and printed. Opening it is possible with the help of dedicated software that a person using a website should obtain on their own.
- The website covered by these Regulations has been financed from EU funds as part of a Project called “Raising the awareness of professional groups of creators, artists, producers, managers and employees of music labels in the field of digital music distribution and the use of its promotional and sales potential (including export outside the EU)”, run by the Service Provider and other project beneficiaries (partners of Independent Digital Sp. z o. o.).
§ 2 Definitions
For the purposes of these Regulations, the terms below will have the following meanings:
- Website – website operating at the address: www.id-education.pl.
- Service Provider – Independent Digital Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-344) at ul. Dobra 28, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000129546, NIP number: 1181648603, REGON number: 01521932700000, with a share capital of PLN 60,000.00.
- Service Recipient – anyone who uses the services provided on the Website.
- Webpage User – a Service Recipient selected by the Service Provider and their partners in the recruitment process carried out as part of the Project, who created an account on the webpage and logs in via individual login data (login, password).
- Webpage – subpages of the Website, to which only the Webpage User has access, after logging in to their individual account via the website: www.id-education.pl. Creating an account on the Webpage is only possible after prior acceptance of these Regulations by the person setting up the account and supplementing the data required at the stage of account registration: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, job position, work experience in the music industry, employer’s website.
- Services – services provided electronically by the Service Provider, indicated in § 3 of these Regulations.
- Provision of electronic services – the performance of services provided without the simultaneous presence of the parties (remotely), by transmitting data at the individual request of the Service Recipient and Webpage User, sent and received by means of electronic processing devices, including digital compression, and data storage, which is entirely broadcast, received or transmitted via a telecommunications network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law of July 16, 2004.
- ICT system – a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks using a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network within the meaning of the Telecommunications Law of July 16, 2004.
- Electronic means of communication – technical solutions, including ICT devices and software tools cooperating with them, enabling individual remote communication using data transmission between ICT systems, in particular electronic mail.
- Project – a project called “Raising the awareness of professional groups of creators, artists, producers, managers and employees of music labels in the field of digital music distribution and the use of its promotional and sales potential (including export outside the EU)”, run by the Service Provider and other project beneficiaries (partners of Independent Digital Sp. z o. o.).
§ 3 Types of Services provided by the Service Provider
The Service Provider provides electronically the following Services to the Service Recipients and Webpage Users:
- Free access for Service Recipients and Webpage Users to information on the Website related to the current activity of the Service Provider as part of the Project run by themselves and their partners.
- Enabling Webpage Users to access their individual account after registering the account and logging in to it;
- Possibility of contacting the Service Provider via: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Sending a newsletter regarding the Project.
§ 4 Technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider Provider
In order to properly use the Website and the account created on the Webpage, an internet browser must be installed:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Samsung Internet Browser
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- UC Browser
It is required to enable cookies in the web browser.
§ 5 Terms of providing services, concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of electronic services
- The contract for the provision of electronic services is concluded by the Service Recipient and the Webpage User starting to use a given Service.
- The use of the Services is related to data transmission using the public Internet. In connection with the above, it may be burdened with typical threats that may possibly take place online. Considering the above, Service Recipients and Webpage Users are advised to ensure appropriate security measures on their own, in particular through the use of legal anti-virus software. The Service Provider is not liable for damages caused to Service Recipients and Webpage Users, resulting from harmful activities undertaken by third parties online, which the Service Provider has no influence on.
- It is prohibited to:
- share access data to one’s individual Account by a Webpage User (username, login, password) set up on the Webpage;
- Take actions that may cause disruptions in the proper operation of the Website or account on the Webpage as well as make changes to the Website and Webpage code by the Service Recipients and/or Webpage Users.
- The Service Recipient may terminate the use of a given Service at any time, in particular by leaving the Website. If the Service Recipient leaves the Website, the contract for the provision of electronic services is automatically terminated, without the need to submit additional statements in this respect to Independent Digital Sp. z o. o., subject to the next sentence. In the case of a Webpage User, the contract for the provision of electronic services shall terminate when the Webpage User terminates their account.
§ 6 Complaint proceedings regarding the provision of electronic services
- Service Recipients and Webpage Users have the right to submit written complaints regarding matters related to Services provided by the Service Provider.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing, by registered mail, to the address of the Service Provider’s registered office indicated below: Independent Digital Sp. z o. o. ul. Dobra 28, 00-344 Warszawa. Complaints submitted in violation of this paragraph will not be considered.
- The Service Provider shall endeavor to process complaints within 14 days of their receipt by the Service Provider.
- The answer to the complaint will be given by the Service Provider by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the person submitting the complaint.
- A written complaint should contain the following data:
- Name and surname of the person submitting the complaint;
- Mailing address;
- E-mail address;
- Reasons for complaint;
- Handwritten signature.
§ 7 Final Provisions
- The Service Recipient and/or Webpage User declare(s) that they have read the Regulations and accept(s) it in full. Using the Website and Webpage is voluntary and possible only if these Regulations are accepted. If the Regulations are not accepted, which is tantamount to agreeing to the processing of personal data in the case of a Webpage User, the Service Recipient may not have access to the Website/Webpage.
- The Service Provider is entitled to block access to the Webpage for important reasons, in particular in the event of a threat to the functioning of the Website/Webpage.
- In matters not covered in the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply accordingly.
The Regulations may be changed at any time.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on April 1, 2020 and shall remain in force until their cancellation or replacement with new ones.