RECRUITMENT REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROJECT
“Raising awareness in regard to digital music distribution and utilising its promotional and sales potential (including export potential outside the EU) among occupational groups of creators, artists, producers, managers, and employees of music labels”
- The regulations specify the rules of recruitment of participants in the “Raising awareness in regard to digital music distribution and utilising its promotional and sales potential (including export outside the EU) among occupational groups of creators, artists, producers, managers, and employees of music labels” project co-financed by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme (hereafter referred to as: the “Project”).
- The Project is implemented by Independent Digital sp. z o.o. in cooperation with partners from the following countries: Germany, Great Britain, France and Luxembourg.
- The activities of the Project are implemented in Poland, Germany, France and Great Britain. Meetings of the participants organised in order to conduct surveys can be organised in the following cities: Warsaw, Berlin, Paris and London. The organiser of the meetings does not cover the cost of travel of the participants of the meeting. Participation in the meetings is free.
- General supervision over the implementation of the Project and making decisions concerning the implementation of the Project is carried out by Independent Digital sp. z o.o.
- Applications can be made by citizens of the countries of the European Union.
- The participant must be an adult natural person. The term Participant refers to a person who has finished the process of recruitment with a positive outcome and has been qualified for the participation in the Project as a participant, taking into account the division into categories of participants referred to in § 2(7) below.
- The recruitment of the participants of the Project will be conducted by the Recruitment Committee.
- The Recruitment Committee will be composed of two persons from the Independent Digital sp. z o.o. management team and persons delegated by the partners – one person by each partner respectively.
- The recruitment will be held on the date announced on the website id-education.com
- The recruitment procedure comprises of applying to take part in the project through the application form available on the dedicated website id-education.com/in alongside granting consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of participating in the Project. The form has to be filled out with the required data (first and last name, phone number, email address, job position, job experience in the music industry, website of the employer).
- The application has to be made within the time specified in the announcement published on the website id-education.com After the abovementioned deadline, participation in the recruitment will not be possible. The selection of the participants will be made by the date specified in the announcement published on the website www.id-education.com
- Participants will be divided into two categories:
a) qualitative participants – who will take part in anonymous surveys carried out during meetings organised as part of the Project implementation,
b) quantitative participants – who will fill out an anonymous questionnaire available on the website id-education.com
8. The selected participants will be immediately notified via email about the outcome of the recruitment, and thus also about being qualified to one of the two categories of participants specified in § 2(7).
- The Project is targeted at individuals working in the music market in the European Union.
- The Project is targeted at individuals belonging to one of the following occupational groups existing in the music market:
d) Music producers,
e) Employees of music labels.
Rights and responsibilities of the participants of the Project
- Each (qualitative and quantitative) participant of the Project has the right to:
a) receive the “Guide to Digital Music Distribution” before its wide release,
b) access the e-learning platform before its release for other music market participants.
2. Each participant of the Project is obliged to:
a) for quantitative participants – take part in the surveys (anonymous questionnaires);
b) for qualitative participants – take part in the anonymous surveys carried out during meetings organised as part of the Project implementation;
d) at least once use the e-learning platform which is to be logged into via the account mentioned in item c);
e) not share the log-in details with third parties.
- The participant of the Project is obliged to observe and apply the provisions of these regulations.
- The Project Implementer reserves the right to change these regulations at any time.
- In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 Of The European Parliament And Of The Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter referred to as: the “GDPR”), the Parties establish that the personal data of the participants will be processed in order to conduct the recruitment process and the selection of participants as well as notify them about the place and times of meetings. In case of participants, they will be asked to provide the following contact data: first and last name, phone number, email address, job position, job experience in the music industry, website of the employer. No Party will use that data for a purpose other than that specified hereinabove.
- In accordance with the Art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation, Independent Digital informs that:
a) Independent Digital sp. z o.o., ul. Dobra 28, 00-344 Warsaw, is the administrator of the personal data with respect to the candidates and participants of the Project.
b) The personal data of the participants of the recruitment process is processed in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR in order to conduct the recruitment process and notify the participants about the times and places of meetings.
c) The candidates and participants selected in the recruitment process are the source of the personal data.
d) The personal data will be processed for the period of the implementation of the Project, and following its completion for the period determined by the accounting and tax regulations and the period required by the terms of the Project.
e) The persons participating in the recruitment process and selected as the participant of the Project have the right to:
– access the content of their personal data;
– rectify their personal data;
– erase their personal data;
– limit the processing of their personal data;
– transfer their personal data;
– object to the processing of their personal data;
in situations precisely specified in the GDPR. The abovementioned rights can be implemented by contacting the administrator in writing at the above address.
f) Notwithstanding the foregoing, those persons also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Poland if they believe that the processing of their personal data breaches the GDPR.
g) Providing personal data is a prerequisite for participating in the recruitment process and taking part in meetings; not providing it precludes a candidate from participating in the recruitment.
- Personal data will not be used for profiling nor automated decision-making.
- Personal data will be transferred to a third country where the partners of the Project and members of the recruitment committee are based.
- The recipients of personal data may be: public administration authorities, if the obligation of data disclosure follows from applicable law regulations; providers of legal services for Independent Digital, and other entities providing services it commissions and for purposes consistent with these regulations.